For Women, By Women
Woman Powered Projects will Save the World
You know that feeling you get when you are surrounded by your best friends? The connectedness, the vulnerability, the sweet sharing? The Global Turn On is a way to tap into the power of that sacred energy, and it is a-maz-ing. Four times a year we gather and form an energetic grid connecting us all across the globe.
One of the best parts: it's absolutely free!
Each circle has its own offerings, it's own thread, to weave into our divine tapestry, but uniting us all: our womanhood.
As an inclusive group, this includes trans-identified or female-identified beings, women from every corner of the globe and from all backgrounds.
We want to share this with magic with every woman we know.
We want us all to come together, because sister, the vibration we create when we join together is going to change the world.
Find out more about our project by clicking the About link below and join our community on Facebook Group.
2018 Theme: Voices of Women
June 23, 2018 – the Seekers
September 29, 2018 – the Sacred Ones
December 8, 2018 – the Rebels
Meet Inspiring Women from around the world
What is sparking in the hearts and souls of women, is the calling for us to claim our roles as the leaders of the Feminine Revolution. With the rising need of feminine leadership, there is a HUGE opportunity for women to step up as leaders in their communities and in the world.
This is not the kind of leader we think of now. The greatest gurus and authorities of the world are being taken down and are no longer valid. There is a calling to stake claim to Ghandi’s quote “Be the change you wish to see in the world”. We CAN make a difference.
But where do we start?
It is time to step into a new context of what we think “leadership” is.
Here is my definition of Feminine Leadership. Please note: That while I am gearing this message towards women, these traits and aspects would be perfect for a man who is looking to embody the new paradigm of leadership.
1. To thine own self be true: Knowing yourself and what you want. Understanding who you are for the world and know that nothing is going to keep you from your mission.
Being the change you wish to see has nothing to do with you: When we take the focus off of ourselves and what we will get out of it, and INSTEAD get connected to our commitment to others, we are more naturally inclined to operate from a place of abundance. In other words, we get out of our own way. You know when to shut up, because it is not always about you.
2. Walking your Talk: Understanding that YOU are the vessel from which transformation happens. When you are the kind of leader that does what she says through living by example, you are teaching integrity to others who walk the same path.
3. Being in tune with the cyclic energy of our bodies and of the Earth: In the real world this means knowing when to go into the void (to create), knowing when to take action (to gestate/give birth), knowing when to rest (to integrate) AND knowing when to let go (death/rebirth).
4. Community: You create a community of other leaders around you. You are not isolated. You know when to take a step back and let others lead. You know when to ask for help. Members of your community are inspired to take action by your example.
5. Embracing the Masculine within her: She understands the need for the Masculine in her. She can hold a sacred space, take action and direct her attention where it needs to go.
6. A Willingness to go deep: Understanding that you are a woman of range. And, to fully embody your leadership and power, you need to be able experience yourself in all of the aspects that make you a woman.
What do you see for yourself from this list?
Is there anything that scares you a little, or gets you excited?
Here is to your growth! If you are excited about this new emergence of feminine leadership, let’s talk!
This was the original video that started it all.
I struggled for years wondering how I was going to make this world a better place, while fulfilling on my own personal goals of mentoring and coaching women facilitators. And then I had this idea for an project to bring women together around the world by holding women’s circles all on one day. Simple really, no one I knew was doing anything like this.
After I posted this video inviting women to hold circles all around the world on the same day, women began watching and sharing and inviting their own communities to participate and by the end of the day, we had circle leaders in Africa, Canada and the US!
On March 8th, 2015, The Worldwide Women’s Circle was born. This movement has opened up so much for my life. I have met so many kindred sisters through this project. Today, we have had about 3000 women sit in circle with us. We have a strong beautiful community of women making a difference in the world. And many more to go!
“I believe that Our Mother Earth is asking for us to call out in her defense and to put an end to our separation; from each other and from our home. We can see that the world is changing at a rapid pace and this Woman’s Work is the mission to bring wholeness, unity and the embodiment of universal unconditional love back to the Earth. I believe that the reason we Women feel this urge to gather together is that we know in our souls that it can bring healing to the whole world as we are ONE Blessed Be.”
– Angela Savage Falcon, Toronto, CanadaRead More