"Here's to the Crazy Ones...
The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
― Rob Siltanen
Over the Fall Equinox in 2018, we will gather at the Visionkeepers Summit
This is the fullest expression of our power.
This is the healing of ourselves, others and the planet.
This is feminine leadership.
This is a call to come HOME.
The VisionKeepers Summit is for you if:
*** You are one of the crazy ones, the misfits, the changemakers, the witches, the seekers (you know who you are).
*** You have a vision for your life and the planet rooted in love, balance, and the “sacred”, but are not afraid to take risks and hear new points of view.
*** You have a deep inner calling that you cannot refuse.
*** You are mightily stepping into your full feminine radiance, accomplishing your life’s work and believe that women are the key to this New Earth.
This Summit is for women who are ready to get propelled forward in their life with the support of a powerful sisterhood at their back.
If this is you, keep reading.
We are calling in a high caliber of women who are READY to show up.
This is not an invitation for women who only want to get “high” or who want bragging rights about another peak experience.
This invitation for you is to join me and a network of powerful, conscious women from around the planet who are actively practicing what they preach, and supporting each other to accomplish their life’s work...
A place where you will be fed spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
A place where you can come home to yourself!
Ready to be propelled forward in your life in ways you could never have imagined?
To claim your spot, click the button below. Tickets are $333 until August 8th, $420 until August 22, 2018 and then $444 thereafter.
Dates and Times of the Visionkeepers Summit
Thursday, September 20, 2018 - Opening Moon Lodge 6-10 pm
Friday, September 21st, 2018 - 11 am - 6 pm
Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 - 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 - 10 am - 5 pm
What to Expect
When You Attend the Visionkeeper’s Summit
The Visionkeeper’s Summit is three full days and four evenings of community building with powerful women, interactive ceremony, healing practices, and communion with sacred land during the September Equinox at the Camp of Beauty in Ramona, CA.
Join sisters from around the world. Practice your work, discover new techniques and master the tools necessary to:
• Eliminate the scarcity mindset that holds you back from receiving the full abundance that is available to you. Everything you need to thrive is within you, within your community. Learn to know what to ask for and how to receive fully.
• Embody confidence. Walk through your life with the grace that comes when you surrender to your inner calling. Connect with the knowledge that you are exactly where you need to be right now, that you’re doing exactly what you need to be doing and, that it is enough.
• Relax into complete trust with yourself. Allow yourself to be led by your inner wisdom keeper. Clear any remaining doubts and insecurities that keep you trapped in old patterns of playing small.
• Radiate love. When you are seen, acknowledged and welcomed for all of you, you can, in turn, take that energy to all areas of your life: your community, your business, and your relationships.
Attending the Visionkeeper’s Summit is like hitting the “reset” button for your mind, body and Spirit. During these three powerful days, you’ll join sisters from around the world in sacred ceremony to discover, receive and gain mastery where you need it most to leave here knowing you are right where you need to be.
When you take this time for yourself, to focus on your growth, hone your vision, and connect with and get support from powerful sisters, you’ll leave with;
• A total nervous system “reset.” Unplug from the modern world and almost instantly reduce stress and anxiety. Use healing touch, connection with mama Gaia and ceremony to connect to your body’s natural rhythm.
• A “full tank” of energy you can bring back to the rest of your life, family, community, and work. You’ve probably heard the saying “You can’t pour from an empty cup.” Here is the place to fill your cup so you can continue to give your gifts to your fullest capacity.
- Powerful tools, techniques, and resources you can use in your community to anchor your energy into the Earth and instantly create safe space wherever you go.
- A substantial community of like-minded peers, mentors, and empowered women. Women who understand what you’re up to in your life, the profound importance of everything that you do, who entirely “get” you. You no longer have to go it alone, there is an entire collective of ladies who are here to step up and help you accomplish your life’s work however they can. Create deep connections and maybe even meet your next business partner!
- Guidance on exactly what steps you need to take to further your life’s work… and get the support, encouragement, reflection, and community to take them
- Embody your natural grace and glide through your life with the confidence that comes when you’re completely surrendered to your inner calling
- Create deep connections and partnerships with women up to big things in the world - maybe even find your next business partner or collaborative partner for your next project.
- Get “juiced up” to accomplish your mission
- Validate your work from other powerful women leaders who truly get what you’re doing and can reflect your blind spots to you with love
- Be seen, acknowledged, and welcomed for all of you
The Peacemakers Ceremony: A rites of passage ceremony for the Visionaries of the world
Women's Marketplace and Clothing swap.
Circle Facilitation, Community Building and Empowerment Activities to feed your work.
Summit Leaders & Visionkeepers
LeahRose is a powerful mentor for women in leading other women – complete with a web of support, the confidence to lead, and . . .
Maria Yraceburu was born in Los Angeles, and educated by the great Native American WisdomKeepers of the 60s and 70s . . .
Lynda Yraceburu is a world reknowned as a lineage carrier and practitioner of the lost Gypsy Healing Art of Vas Pesh . . .
"The Eternal Dance"
This is a circle that incorporates movement, voice practices and ritual dance to honor the feminine.
A playful interactive moment in time, spent with 12 archetypes as inspiration for finding deeper connection to our voices.
"Boundaries as Love"
Learn how to express yourself in a way that is kind and loving - put your inner bitch to bed.
Catered lunch and dinner Friday, Saturday. Sunday Lunch. Local, organic meat & veggies. Vegetarian or vegan options available.
Bring your fabulous wares to sell in our Women’s Market.
Pricing & Sign Up
Early Bird Payment
$333 Flash Sale
*Sign Up Before August 8, 2018.